5/30/2024 6:25:34 AM
Breaking News

Fire damages part of Turkey Leg Hut dining establishment in Third Ward, officials say


Fire damages part of Turkey Leg Hut dining establishment in Third Ward, officials say


HOUSTON (BNN)-- The Turkey Leg Hut, the popular restaurant in Houston's Third Ward, ignited on Saturday night and suffered damage, fire authorities said.

Firefighters with the Houston Fire Department were contacted us to the dining establishment, located at 4830 Almeda Boulevard, around 11:45 p.m. Saturday night. They found smoke coming from the restaurant's storage location and made a fast attack to get the fire under control.

The damage was mainly consisted of to the storage area, authorities stated.

The Turkey Leg Hut was closed for the night and there were no injuries reported.

There is no word on how the fire began and is under examination.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Source Credit

author

Elwood Hill

Elwood Hill is an award-winning journalist with more than 18 years' of experience in the industry. Throughout his career, John has worked on a variety of different stories and assignments including national politics, local sports, and international business news. Elwood graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in journalism and immediately began working for Breaking Now News as lead journalist.

you may also like